It’s another trip in the car with Rebecca for this episode. We were heading out to Ikea for some Christmas shopping, and I took the opportunity to do more experimenting with being mobile. We discuss a wide range of topics mostly regarding to Vancouver in my attempts to not only help educate myself, but also share the tidbits of knowledge that I’m learning about this area every single day. I swear that somedays Rebecca must get annoyed with the amount questions I ask her on a nearly daily basis. No music once again for this episode, aside from the background noise from the car stereo which allowed for a great segue for the last bit of this episode.
Links for this car ride:
– Wikipedia: Vancouver SkyTrain, Canada Line/RAV Line, Grouse Mountain, Des Moines, Iowa
– Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics
– Vancouver Canucks
– CKNW AM980 with play by play by John Shorthouse
– Okanagan Spring Brewery (pale ale rules!)
– Podsafe Music Network
Music link for today:
– Less Than Jake – look what happened
Please send an email or audio comment to radiozoom [at] gmail [dot] com. Also, send your mp3’s of music you’d like to see played on my podcast to the same address.