Warning: Undefined variable $episodeEXPLICIT in /home/johnboll/public_html/_radiozoom.net/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/radiozoom-podcast-rss-feed/radiozoom-podcast-rss-feed.php on line 20
Some soundseeing, mobile recording, and messing around while Rebecca joins me for a bit of wandering through Stanley Park. We discuss a little bit of the history of the park, venture into some favorites spots of ours, and head into the bush to see what else there is off the trails. With no plans of where to go, we didn’t know what to expect or what we would come across. FYI, Stanley Park is 1,000 acres, and New York’s Central Park is 843.
- Vancouver Park Boards: Stanley Park
- Flickr photos from the hike
- Douglas Coupland
- Stanley Park’s Secret: The Forgotten Families of Whoi Whoi, Kanaka Ranch, and Brockton Point
- Matthew Good
- Boca del Lupo: The Shoes That Were Danced To Pieces
- These are what the various structures we found hanging in the trees are all about.
- Shiner – rearranged [google music]
- John Vanderslice – and what did you do today
- Eels – going to your funeral [part II]
- Mates of State – halves and have-nots
- Vate – motor (intro u outro mix por minuit)
- The Prayers & Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers – new york (all the right angles)