This Six Song Donut Spectacular comes to you for the first time on a set, regular basis. On the 15th of every month, I’ll bring you six songs in a single epsiode, doing my best to cut down on the chit-chat and talk strictly music. I’ll tell you what I know about the artists and give you more resources to find out about them.
- Screeching Weasel – veronica hates me
- Let’s Go Bowling – oatmeal for x-mas
- Duvall – standing at the door
- Slapstick – there’s a metalhead in the parking lot
- The Broadways – 15 minutes
- Bagheera – long division